Get ahead of the pack.
Tackle any English question you have and gain the skills to ace the exams
with TigerCampus India’s private English Tuition service.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
English Tuition in India
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and India is home to a huge population of people who wish to learn how to speak it fluently. The English language has been taught in India since the British colonization of the country, and it has remained a popular subject since then.
TigerCampus India Provides the best English tuition in India at affordable prices. Our tutors are well-trained and experienced in teaching students of all levels. We offer tutoring services for all types of students including school students, college students, young adults and adults. We offer online tutoring service as well as offline tutoring services.
TigerCampus India is one of the premium online English Tuition Centres in the country. We have at-home and English Tutors Online. TigerCampus tutors are able to provide quality home and online English Tuition to prepare you to take any English exam. From the primary level up until university, we provide tuition for any English Tuition you find necessary.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available English tuition syllabuses
- Paper 1: Reading, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Paper 2: Directed Writing and Composition, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Component 3 – Coursework Portfolio
- Paper 1: Drama and Poetry, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 2: Prose and Unseen, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 3: Shakespeare and Drama, 2 hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 4: Pre- and Post-1900 Poetry and Prose, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Oral language (listening, speaking)
- Visual language (viewing, presenting)
- Written language (reading, writting)
- Language A: literature (SL/HL)
- Language A: language and literature (SL/HL)
- Literature and performance (SL)
- Reading: 52 questions, 65 minutes.
- Writing and Language: 44 & 11 questions per passage. 35 minutes.
- Listening: 4 recordings, 40 questions, 30 minutes.
- Reading: 40 questions, 60 minutes.
- Writing: 2 questions, 60 minutes.
- Speaking: 3 questions, 11-14 minutes.
- Reading: 4 passages, 10 questions, 54-72 minutes.
- Listening: 3-4 lectures and 2-3 conversations – 10 questions each, 41-57 minutes.
- Speaking: 4 questions, 17 minutes.
- Writing: 2 tasks, 50 minutes.
- Reading & writing essays
- Business English
- Exam preparations
- British & American English
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.